Wednesday 29 April 2009

On top of the world...

Such a feelins comin over me..
There is wonder in most everything I see..
Not a cloud in the sky..
Got the sun in my eyes..
And I wont be surprised if its a dream....

(The Carpenters 'On top of the World' 1973)

Today I worked in a different part of the hospital than I usually do & I really enjoyed working with different people in a new environment. I feel it has done me a world of good. Sometimes you just have to do something different to lift that stuck in a rut feeling that surfaces from time to time...

This photo is taken from the Kapitelplatz, Salzburg looking up at Hohensalzburg Fortress. A new sculpture in front of the medieval building, does it work ?

1 comment:

  1. I'm no expert on sculpture but I love that song :)

    ReplyDelete